Law School - Navy Hydraplus Jacket
Produced in partnership with the School of Law, this limited release Hydraplus jacket is a great way to show your continued association with the School in any and all types of weather.
Lightweight, breathable, windproof and waterproof, the Hydraplus features:
- Active fit with articulated elbows and raglan sleeves
- Zipped hand warmer pockets with internal pocket for phone; headphones access and zipped chest pocket (inside-out zips with cord pulls)
- Inside-out YKK front zipper with cord pull; double storm flap with additional hook and loop fastener closure
- Stowaway 3 piece hood and microfleece inner collar
- Fully lined with bungee cord in hem
- Adjustable cuffs
- Mesh lining for superior comfort and breathability
- Weatherproofing grade of 2000 g/m2 per 24 hours.
These garments are specially made to order in small batches and are not subject to the usual timescales for collection or delivery. Please allow 4-5 weeks for your order to be ready.
Materials: 100% Nylon Taslan
Care Instructions: Machine Wash at 30 degrees on gentle cycle, low-temperature tumble dry. Do not use fabric softeners.
Size Guide (chest fit):
These garments are made by Russell in factories in China. Factories are WRAP-accredited and garments meet the OEKO-TEX 100 Standard.