Boat Club - Navy Hydraplus Jacket
Produced in partnership with the University's Boat Club (est. 1867), this limited release Hydraplus jacket is a great way to show your continued association with the School.
- Active fit with articulated elbows and raglan sleeves
- Zipped hand warmer pockets with internal pocket for phone
- Headphones access and zipped chest pocket (inside-out zips with cord pulls)
- Inside-out YKK front zipper with cord pull
- Double storm flap with additional hook and loop fastener closure
- Stowaway 3 piece hood and microfleece inner collar
- Fully lined with bungee cord in hem
- Adjustable cuffs
- Mesh lining for superior comfort and breathability
- Weatherproofing grade of 2000 g/m2 per 24 hours.
Lightweight, breathable, windproof and waterproof, the Hydraplus has it all! Profits from sales are shared with the Club, so every purchase also helps to support their fundraising efforts.
These garments are made to order in small batches and are not subject to the usual timescales for collection or delivery. Please allow 6-8 weeks for your order to be ready.
Materials: 100% Nylon Taslan
Care Instructions: Machine wash at 30 degrees on gentle cycle, low-temperature tumble dry. Do not use fabric softeners.
Size Guide (chest fit):