We can assist you with any bulk or bespoke merchandising needs for your school, society, research project, conference or event. Please get in touch with our Branded Merchandise team at email@example.com in the first instance and we'll get back to you from there.
For general guidance, please see the notes below:
I want to order bespoke items with our logo, can you help?
Yes, we can produce almost any product with your branding, university sub-identity or other logos. We work with a huge range of suppliers and so can make most things that you might want from clothing and bags to stationery, prints and promotional products.
How many do I need to order?
Minimum order numbers vary per product so it's easiest to check. Often we find that we are able to do lower numbers than most suppliers however.
Will I see samples and proofs?
Yes, we will provide digital proofs and samples before proceeding with the production of the items.
How much will things cost?
We will send you a quotation based on your initial requests and artwork suggestions. Using a University-standard tender framework we can guarantee that our suppliers are providing best value. We then add on a small mark-up to cover our time and costs. Any profit that we make is then donated back to the University with Gift Aid.
How much time do I have to order the products?
The sooner you get in touch with us, the more options we can give you for each product idea and the lower the prices are likely to be. We can usually turn around specially printed items in 2 to 3 weeks after approval of your artwork. Simple items such as t-shirts, pens and pencils often have a shorter delivery time.
How do I pay for the goods?
University staff can pay through Agresso or using a Purchasing Card. For external clients organising conferences and events we will invoice you for payment upon receipt of your final order.
Can I return products I do not use?
Unfortunately not, as they have been specifically branded.
What about delivery of orders and packing of conference materials?
Usually all items are delivered to the Gift Shop, quality checked, counted and then we call you to organise collection. If you are based on campus this can be done by Transport Services at your request. However, for very large orders, or orders off-campus we can make arrangements for direct delivery to your location. Subject to arrangement, we can also pack materials into individual conference packs or bags for you for a small additional charge.
GU Heritage Retail Made-to-Order Terms and conditions:
By sending us a Purchase order or accepting a quote by email, you automatically accept the following terms and conditions:
- Quoted prices do not include 20% VAT unless otherwise specified
- Quoted prices are per item, unless otherwise specified
- Departmental discount is included in the quoted price, and no further discount is given
- Delivery charges are included, unless otherwise stated
- Origination charges are included, unless otherwise stated
- If applicable, samples and proofs will be sent for your confirmation before placing the order with the supplier. No orders will be placed with suppliers until proofs are to full satisfaction, and confirmed by the designated person within the department. Please note that this may delay the process.
- Up to 3 visual proofs are included in the initial quotation, additional drafts beyond error correction will be charged at £15 per draft.
- After placing the order by University Purchase Order or agreement by email, cancellations or adjustments in order quantities cannot be made.
- After placing the order by University Purchase Order or agreement by email, ordered products cannot be returned.
- The shops are listed in Agresso as GU Heritage Retail Ltd.
- We endeavour to adhere to the University branding guidelines unless this is impossible or impractical for the chosen product. We may liaise with Communications directly to ensure that guidelines are met.
- Any quotation is valid for 28 days from the date given unless otherwise stated. If items are ordered after these 28 days, prices may be subject to availability and price changes.
- Flash drive prices fluctuate daily and a new quote may have to be provided on the day of order. The price may change from the original order.
University internal payment required within 30 days of delivery, by purchasing card or invoice payment. External payment required at time of order confirmation. Unfortunately we are unable to accept payment by journal transfer as we are set up as a limited company.