Ring sizes are as below, with US and EU sizing for comparison.
*Please ensure that you choose the correct ring size when ordering as rings cannot be refunded or returned for credit.*
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR RING SIZEIdeally fingers should be sized properly by a professional jeweller using a ring sizer. If this is not possible then the following method can be followed to give the best guide.
- Find a piece of string or strip of paper no wider than 1.4 cm (1/2 inch).
- Wrap it around the base of the appropriate finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
- With a ruler, measure the length from the starting end of the string/paper to the pen mark.
- Use the chart below to determine your UK ring size.
For the most accurate reading using this method measure the finger at the end of the day when the finger is the largest.
Here are some tips to make your ring size measurement more accurate:
- After sliding the ring sizer on, make sure it slides off fairly easily over the knuckle.
- Don't measure cold fingers. This is when fingers are their smallest
- For the most accurate reading, measure the finger at the end of the day when the finger is the largest
You may wish to repeat this process on two separate days to ensure that you got the correct sizing.
|Ring Size (UK)||Circumference (mm)||US Size||EU Size|
|C||40.4||1 1/2||40 1/2|
|E||42.9||2 1/2||42 3/4|
|G||45.5||3 1/2||45 1/4|
|I||48||4 1/2||47 1/8|
|J||48.7||4 3/4||48 3/8|
|K||50||5 1/4||49 5/8|
|L||51.2||5 3/4||50 7/8|
|M||52.5||6 1/4||52 1/8|
|N||53.8||6 3/4||53 3/8|
|P||56.3||7 1/2||55 7/8|
|R||58.9||8 1/2||58 3/8|
|T||61.4||9 3/4||60 7/8|
|U||62.7||10 1/4||62 1/8|
|V||64||10 3/4||63 3/8|
|W||65.3||11 1/4||64 5/8|
|X||66.6||11 3/4||65 7/8|
|Z||68.5||12 1/2||67 3/4|