If you are organising a conference, need pens for Open Day or products with your Faculty identity, we can help! Simply phone us on 0141 330 5225 or email, or find the information below.
- I want to order items with our departmental logo, can you help?
Yes, we can produce almost any product with your departmental logo. We may restricted by the size of the logo but we can advise on that and on the University corporate branding guidelines.
- How many do I need to order?
Minimum order numbers vary per product but usually start at 50 or 100. If you are able to commit to a larger number, we can offer you a lower price.
Some fees for origination and delivery of the goods may be charged, but we will keep this as low as possible. We will provide proofs and samples before the items go into production.
- Will I see samples and proofs?
Yes, we will provide digital proofs and samples before proceeding with the production of the items.
- Will I receive the 10% departmental discount?
Because the products are sourced especially for your department, no departmental discount applies to our made-to-order products. We simply guarantee to give you the best price possible.
- How much time do I have to order the products?
The sooner you get in touch with us, the more options we can give you for each product idea and the lower the prices are likely to be.
We can usually turn around specially printed items in 2 to 3 weeks. Items such as pens and pencils have a shorter delivery time.
- How do I pay for the goods?
Payment is due 30 days after delivery of the goods and can be made by BACS transfer. You will receive an itemised invoice from GU Heritage Retail Ltd.
We are set up as a limited company and can therefore not process journal transfers.
For non- departmental orders, we may ask for payment up front.
- I need to order products at very short notice. Can you help?
We are currently working on a standard product suite for conferences and other large events. These items will be available on this website soon, and will also be on display and for sale in the Visitor Centre Shop; 0141-330-5511 or email
In the meanwhile please email or call us and we will try to help with any of your queries. We will do everything we can to provide you with the products you require, even at short notice.
- Can I return products I do not use?
Unfortunately not, as they have been specifically branded.
- Is there anything else I should know about?
Some special Terms and Conditions are in place for Made to Order Departmental Orders.
GU Heritage Retail Terms and conditions:
By sending us a Purchase order or accepting a quote by email, you automatically accept the following terms and conditions:
- Quoted prices do not include 20% VAT unless otherwise specified
- Quoted prices are per item, unless otherwise specified
- Departmental discount is included in the quoted price, and no further discount is given
- Delivery charges are included, unless otherwise stated
- Origination charges are included, unless otherwise stated
- If applicable, samples and proofs will be sent for your confirmation before placing the order with the supplier. No orders will be placed with suppliers until proofs are to full satisfaction, and confirmed by the designated person within the department. Please note that this may delay the process.
- After placing the order by University Purchase Order, cancellations or adjustments in order quantities cannot be made.
- After placing the order by University Purchase Order, ordered products cannot be returned.
- The shops are listed in Agresso as GU Heritage Retail Ltd.
- We endeavour to adhere to the Universitys corporate guidelines unless this is impossible or impractical for the chosen product.
- This quote is valid for 30 days from the date at the top of this letter unless otherwise stated. If items are ordered after these 30 days, prices may be subject to availability and price changes.
- Flash drive prices fluctuate daily and a new quote may have to be provided on the day of order. The price may change from the original order.
Payment required within 30 days of delivery, by purchasing card or invoice payment. Unfortunately we are unable to accept payment by journal transfer as we are set up as a limited company.
If I can be of assistance with any further queries, please contact me on the details below.
General Manager GUHRL